Leśny Dworek is an ideal place for those who want to enjoy the beauty of the Świętokrzyskie mountain range and various tourist attractions in the area.
Just to name a few:
- hiking trails of various levels of difficulty;
- Łysica (612 meters above sea level): the highest mountain of the Świętokrzyskie range, whose peak offers a breathtaking panorama;
- the Benedictine monastery of Holy Cross (Święty Krzyż) with its characteristic stone river (Gołoborze);
- the Raj cave inside of which you can see the most impressive efflorescence in Poland along with the remains of a camp once set up by Neanderthal hunters;
- the JuraPark Bałtów with nearly identical models of dinosaurs as well as an exhibition of Jurassic fossils;
- the Palace of the Kraków Bishops in Kielce;
- the Museum of Toys and Play in Kielce;
- the Stefan Żeromski museum in Kielce;
- the church and monastery on Karczówka Hill built in the Late Renaissance/Early Baroque period;
- The remains of the royal castle in Chęciny;
- Museum of the Kielce Village in Tokarnia;
- an ancient oak tree (645-670 years old) named Bartek in Zagnańsk.