The sheer beauty of untamed nature, thick old forests and mountain trails... that is what you can find in the resort vicinity.
Leśny Dworek is situated in the village of Cisów, in a charming valley enclosed by beautiful, forested mountain slopes. The village itself is located in the Cisów-Orłowiny Landscape Park in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains.
Besides the usual attractions of the mountains, in the vicinity of the Resort you will find more secluded places for nature and history enthusiasts as well as for those taking pleasure in a rather active form of recreation.
You are most welcome to visit:
- the Landscape Park that is home to various protected animals and plants;
- the Wybraniecki forest path where, besides various signs describing the abundant wildlife of the region, one will find information on the insurgents who camped here during the WWII;
- the Cisy Nature Reserve named after Zygmunt Czubiński;
- the Białe Ługi Nature Reserve;
- many, many tourist trails that are equally attractive for hikers and bikers;
- the old church renowned for its sculpture of Michael the Archangel fighting a devil and the legends associated with it.
Should you decide to stay at our Resort, we will be happy to recount those legends as well as many other fascinating stories about our beautiful region.